v0.1.3 (bleeding edge)
This is the "bleeding edge" changelog. It is not finished yet.
- Fix: Delayed video refresh caused sound to hang
- New: XM and MOD Support
- Change: Rewritten Sound routines nearly from ground up
- New: 5-Level logging framework (to the developers: it is independent of peepeeplayer, so you may use it in your own programs)
- New/change: On-demand preprocessing
- Module will not be fully preprocessed on startup, only length will be estimated, boosting loading speed
- Preprocessing happens when manually seeking forward or the order changes
- Thus, initial forward seeking introduces some short delays, but the state is saved so it will be used when seeking backward and forward again
- New: WAV and OGG export
- Change: Unified export parameter (export type is determined by the export filename extension)
- New: plugin API for module renderers
- New: linear sample interpolation
- New: archive playback
- simply use the archive like a directory, e.g. "module.zip/foo.xm"
- or tell PeePeePlayer to use the first file it finds by using a dot for the filename, e.g. "module.zip/."
- supported formats are those from libarchive 2.8: CPIO, SHAR, TAR, ISO9660 CD images, ZIP
v0.1.2 and before
Sorry, no changelog available. Maybe some day I will browse through the commit logs and try to write the missing changelogs.